This page was exported from The Brain Clinic
Export date: Fri Oct 20 23:37:55 2017 / +0000 GMT
The Brain Clinic offers reduced fees for simple neuropsychological evaluations to those who qualify. The terms and conditions are outlined below.
Low cost neuropsychological evaluations are limited to those with a total family income of less than $60,000 per year. Proof of this level of income is required, preferably by the last two years of IRS tax returns (called the 1040).
1. No-Fault, Workers Compensation, Medicaid and Medicare are not included in this program. All work is supervised and signed by Dr. Thomas.
2. If you want to send the receipt to your insurance company, please get a prescription from an MD for a Neuropsychological Evaluation (CPT code: 96118) dated before the first session if there is a medical necessity. Please note that learning disability evaluations are often not covered by insurance; however they may be tax deductible. It is your responsibility to deal with your insurance company.
3. Reports will be completed about 3-4 weeks after the last testing date when all materials needed to complete the evaluation are received, and your payment obligation is made. This low cost program does not produce reports quickly; they are often lengthy and take time.
4. A deposit of $500 is required to reserve the first testing appointment, and the balance is to be paid at the final testing session. Reports are not released until the bill is paid in full.
Testing time is typically about 8-9 hours, over a few days. Lateness is billed $25 per 15 minutes.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice are charged $200.
8. If interested, please fill out the following form and click "submit form" to see if you qualify.
We accept various forms of payment, including Visa, Mastercard.
Post date: 2017-07-06 13:26:21
Post date GMT: 2017-07-06 17:26:21
Post modified date: 2017-10-17 13:23:39
Post modified date GMT: 2017-10-17 17:23:39
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team www.gVectors.com