What is neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback, also known as EEG Biofeedback, is a new treatment modality that has been shown to be effective in treating the following conditions:
- attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- migraines & headaches
- recurrent stomach aches in children
- mild head injury
- chronic pain
- substance abuse
- reduction of PMS symptoms
- peak performance training
What are the benefits of Neurofeedback?
- reduced craving of alcohol and drugs
- improved hormone balance
- reduced stress and anxiety
- increased attention and focus
- reduced muscle pain
- reduced use of medication for ADD/ADHD
How long does it take to start seeing improvements?
In order for neurofeedback to have a good chance of working, the patient should plan on coming at least twice per week for a minimum of 15 weeks.
This video shows a Biofeedback Demonstration produced by The Brain Clinic in New York City.
To request information or to make an appointment please fill out the form with detailed information below.
Click on the article titles below to read more about neurofeedback.
Neurofeedback for ADD
Visit our Fees page for more information about pricing and insurance.
WordPress contact form by 123ContactForm