What is neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback, also known as EEG Biofeedback, is a new treatment modality that has been shown to be effective in treating the following conditions:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Migraines & Headaches
- Recurrent Stomach Aches in Children
- Mild head injury
- Chronic Pain
- Substance Abuse
- Reduction of PMS Symptoms
- Peak Performance training
What are the benefits of Neurofeedback?
- Reduced craving of alcohol and drugs
- Improved hormone balance
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased attention and focus
- Reduced muscle pain
- Reduced use of medication for ADD/ADHD
How long does it take to start seeing improvements?
In order for neurofeedback to have a good chance of working, the patient should plan on coming at least twice per week for a minimum of 15 weeks.
Click on the article titles below to read more about neurofeedback.
Visit our Fees page for more information about pricing and insurance.