What is neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback, also known as EEG Biofeedback, is a new treatment modality that has been shown to be effective in treating the following conditions:
- attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- migraines & headaches
- recurrent stomach aches in children
- mild head injury
- chronic pain
- substance abuse
- reduction of PMS symptoms
- peak performance training
What are the benefits of Neurofeedback?
- reduced craving of alcohol and drugs
- improved hormone balance
- reduced stress and anxiety
- increased attention and focus
- reduced muscle pain
- reduced use of medication for ADD/ADHD
How long does it take to start seeing improvements?
In order for neurofeedback to have a good chance of working, the patient should plan on coming at least twice per week for a minimum of 15 weeks.
Click on the article titles below to read more about neurofeedback.
Neurofeedback for ADD
Visit our Fees page for more information about pricing and insurance.